Access to the parking ramp on Saint Paul Campus will soon require students to present ID cards. There are two ways that you can obtain your new ID Card. The first is to submit the following Request Form for a pre-printed ID card, using your previous ID card photo. If you already have a Metro State student ID, you may request pre-printed cards to be picked up at the following locations:
- Saint Paul Campus, Gateway Student Services, Founders Hall, 1st Floor
- LECJEC at Brooklyn Park Campus, Gateway Student Services, Room 147
- MEC at Minneapolis Campus, Gateway Student Services, MEC 1019
- Midway Location, Gateway Student Services, ETC Suite 147
All pre-printed ID card requests will be available seven–10 business days after your request has been submitted. Stop by your designated location after 10 business days to pick up your card.
If you have never received a student ID card, or if you would like a new photo taken, you may come to the Saint Paul Campus and obtain a new card at the following locations:
- Circulation desk on the second floor of the St. Paul Campus Library and Learning Center during most hours that the library is open, including evenings and weekends.
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions on the first floor of Founders Hall during most hours that the Admissions Office is open, not including the evenings and weekends.
- A photograph will be taken at the time of application and your card will be issued immediately.
- For new IDs, students must present a valid, government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license or passport) in order to receive the ID card.
Contact Gateway Services Center at ASK US! or call 651-793-1300 for more information.