Metropolitan State University’s Communication, Writing, and the Arts department (CWA) and AdvanceIT Minnesota seek student interns who wish to gain hands-on experience in social media marketing. Working as part of a marketing team, interns have the opportunity to:
- Assist in the creation of social media marketing plans
- Create content for campaigns coordinated across social media platforms, including Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn
- Take, process and post photographs on social media
- Attend events and share social content about the events
- Create graphics and other copy as required
- Use calendar and publishing system tools developed for use at Metro State.
Internships in CWA are for students in the following majors/minors: studio arts, professional communication (including all minors in this area), intermedia arts, information studies, media literacy, music, reading, screenwriting, technical communication, theater, creative writing and professional writing.