Metropolitan State’s University Activities Board presents the Winter Extravaganza Potluck, 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m., Feb. 15 in New Main’s Great Hall, 700 East Seventh Street, Saint Paul. This event features a chili cook-off with prizes for the winning chefs, as well as catered chili for all attendees.
Would you like to enter your chili dish in the competition? Register by Wednesday, Feb. 10 at this link. To be eligible, chili dishes must meet the following criteria:
- Prepared by a Metro State student, faculty or staff member (homemade)
- Have a unique nickname
- Indicate ingredients to which tasters may be allergic
- Served in contestant’s own slow-cooker or warmer to maintain proper serving temperature
- Ready for judging at 11:30 a.m.
Dishes are judged based on:
- Overall taste
- Texture and consistency
- Uniqueness of flavors
- Accuracy of the unique nickname as a description for the dish
For more information contact the University Activities Board at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-793-1556.