The Metropolitan State Grad Expo is a one-stop shop for the graduating student’s commencement needs. the expo will be from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Saturday Oct. 22. at the New Main, Great Hall.
The expo offers the following services:
- Get up to five guest tickets for the commencement ceremony.
- Receive career information, job fair and job vacancy information.
- Obtain answers regarding transcripts and diplomas.
- Purchase cap or gown (cash, credit card or checks accepted – make check payable to Herff Jones); Please note, the price of the cap and gown increases as commencement nears because of rushing the order to receive it on time.
- Purchase generic commencement invitations or order personalized invitations.
- Order graduation rings, diploma covers or frames
- Sit for a pre-commencement portrait photo in cap and gown
- Receive a coupon when you have a photo taken. You can order additional photos online at www.gradimages.com
- Portrait walk-ins accepted
- You will receive a passport-sized color proof in the mail about a week after the expo and an opportunity to order pictures. There is no obligation to purchase.
Students can also register for door prizes with the Alumni Association and submit their email to join the Alumni Association listserv. For more information, go to www.metrostate.edu/events/gradexpo.html.
Students can also receive information on how to request guest tickets for the ceremony from the Graduation Office in their university e-mail.
To request an accommodation for a disability, contact the Center for Accessibility Resources at: 651-793-1549 or email: email@example.com