Cyber Security doesn’t have to be scary. Join Metropolitan State’s Cyber Security and Forensics Student Organization (CSFSO) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 22, Saint Paul Campus, New Main, room L206.
- Internet Safety Workshop for Children & Families
- Workshops on Social Media Security, Mobile Device Security, and how to secure your home network
- Free security checkup and cleaning of computing and networking devices
RSVP for a free evaluation of your connected devices. Bring your computing (laptop/smartphone, etc.) and networking (WiFi router, etc.) devices along with any installation disks that came with the device. Metropolitan State students will evaluate the device’s security as well as:
- Virus detection and removal
- Internet saftety workshops
- Social media security and privacy settings
This free event is sponsored by the CSFSO, Institute for Community Engagement and Scholarship (ICES), Trio Upward Bound Program, Saint Paul Public Library Dayton’s Bluff Branch, Library and Information Services. Parking is available in the university parking ramp. Refreshments provided.