The inaugural State of Minnesota Career Fair is an enterprise wide event that will feature all 24 cabinet agencies.
This career fair builds on efforts to showcase Minnesota state government as one employer, as well as commitment to an inclusive workplace that reflects the rich diversity of those served.
Agency representatives will connect potential applicants with job openings, and provide them an important networking opportunity as they prepare to submit their applications. Organizers hope attendees leave the event inspired and excited about a career in public service.
About the State of Minnesota Career Fair
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 29, at the Minnesota Senate Building, 95 University Ave. W., Saint Paul, MN, 55155
- Free parking and easy access from the Capitol/Rice St. Station on the Green Line
- American Sign Language and foreign language (Spanish, Hmong, and Somali) interpreters will be available
Career Fair Activities
- Professional headshots
- Resume Review
- Workshops on applying for jobs at the state
- Networking opportunities with state executive leaders
- On-site interviews for select jobs
- Recruiters from all 24 cabinet level agencies
Below are some ways you can spread the word about the career fair:
- Know someone looking for a job? Encourage them to attend the event.
- Send event information to your professional networks.
- Tell one person you don’t know about the event.
- Follow the State of Minnesota page on LinkedIn. Like and share career fair info.
- Like the event on Facebook.
- Share the Facebook event on your timeline.
- Follow @MNcareers on Twitter and like or retweet.