Gateway Student Services
Gateway Student Services at all campus locations adjust hours for the holiday season.
- Gateway will be closed Friday, Dec. 23 to Tuesday, Dec. 27 in observance of the winter holidays.
- Gateway will be closed Monday, Jan. 2, 2017 in observance of New Year’s.
- Hours will be reduced from Dec. 19 to Jan. 2 during winter break. The Saint Paul Campus will open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All other locations will be open from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2017.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and concerns.
Library and Learning Center
The Library and Learning Center will adjust hours during winter break, Dec. 11-Jan. 8, as follows:
- Sunday: Noon to 8 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Normal hours will resume Jan. 9.
Additionally, there are changes for these specific dates:
- Dec. 23-27, 2016: Closed
- Dec. 31, 2016: Library building closes at 4 p.m.
- Jan. 1-2 2017: Closed
Be conscious of your safety and security:
During the holiday season – thieves start shopping. Thefts typically increase during the holiday period. Exercise caution and do not leave valuables unsecured in your classroom, office or vehicle. Also, because it is getting darker earlier, remember to use escorts and these tips on personal safety when parking.
Safety Staff phone numbers:
Saint Paul Campus
Security Desk: 651.793.1717
Library Cell: 651.775.0715
Ramp Cell: 651.368.4297
Ramp Desk: 651.793.1730
Student Center Cell: 651.775.6724
Brooklyn Park (LECJEC) Campus
Safety cell: 763-488-2655