Students United (formerly MSUSA), is offering five scholarships that most Metropolitan State students are eligible for.
Students United is an independent, non-profit organization established in 1967, which is funded and operated by students.
The scholarships offered are:
• Barbara J. Penny Community Service Scholarship
• Timothy J. Penny Public Service Fellowship
• Elizabeth Pegues Scholarship Matching Program for Students of Color Friends Scholarship
• Hull Educational Foundation
• Jared P. Stene Student Leadership Scholarship
Click on any of the links above to apply. Deadline to apply is April 1.
Questions can be directed to Carlee Diggins, director of Programs and Alumni Outreach, at email@example.com.