The right lane (local access lane) and all ramps on westbound Interstate 94 between Century Avenue and Mounds Boulevard will be closed to traffic beginning Friday night, May 12, through the following afternoon, May 13, to complete all long-term traffic changes, including reopening and closing a series of ramps throughout the project area.
New long-term traffic changes begin this weekend
The following ramps are currently closed and will reopen on Saturday, May 13:
- Westbound I-94 to southbound Highway 61/Etna Street
- Westbound I-94 to Hudson Road
- Hudson Road. to Westbound I-94 (the easternmost on-ramp in front of 3M)
New and continuing long-term ramp closures:
The following ramp closures will be in place from Saturday, May 13, through mid- summer, unless otherwise noted:
- Westbound I-94 to Mounds Boulevard
- Southbound Highway 61/Etna Street to westbound I-94
- Northbound Highway 61 to westbound I-94
- Westbound I-94 to White Bear Avenue
- WB I-94 to Century Avenue. This closure will remain in effect for approximately one month.
In addition, the following ramps will remain closed through mid-summer, unless otherwise noted:
- Southbound Highway 61/Etna St. to eastbound I-94
- Northbound Highway 61 to eastbound I-94. This closure will remain in effect through fall 2017.
- White Bear Avenue to westbound I-94
- Burns Avenue to eastbound I-94 (McKnight ramp)
- Hudson Place to eastbound I-94 (McKnight ramp)
- Hudson Road to westbound I-94 (the westernmost on-ramp in front of 3M)
Detour maps for the upcoming ramp closures can be found on the project website.