There’s still time to start classes this fall. Join us at Metropolitan State University’s One-Stop Enrollment Event.
Whether you still need to apply for admission or just need to finish the application and enrollment process, this event is for you, 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Aug. 14 at the Student Center, Saint Paul Campus, 680 7th St E, St Paul.
This event is for prospective and interested students, students who have applied and still have to complete the process, and students who have been admitted and need to register for classes.
RSVP recommended, but not required. Contact Admissions at email@example.com 651-793-1302 with questions or to reserve your spot.
You will be able to:
- apply for admission
- see how your credits may transfer
- complete orientation
- receive transfer advising
- get registered for classes
NOTE: Plan on being present for the duration of the event, although the length of your process will depend on what is still needed to complete your admission/registration.
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- Official unopened transcripts from all previous, non-Minnesota State institutions. All official transcripts are required to be considered for admission, and we can pull Minnesota State transcripts on your behalf, provided there are no holds.
- ACT or Accuplacer scores if available.
You must meet our published admission requirements in order to be admitted:
- Freshmen: https://www.metrostate.edu/apply/get-started/freshmen
- Transfer Students: https://www.metrostate.edu/apply/get-started/transfer