Musically, the opening notes for the song are: C E A B E C B C E C C F# D A F E C A CC E C A G A AAAAA.
Medallion Hunt Rules
Read your metrostate.edu email.
From April 2-27, News@Metro will publish several clues about the location of the medallion. The medallion will be hidden on Metropolitan State University property.
The hunt is open to all members of the Metropolitan State community.
• News@ Metro will publish clues as to the location of the medallion. The medallion will be hidden on Metropolitan State University property. We will post clues twice a week, so check frequently.
• The hunt is open to all members of the Metropolitan State community.
• The prize for finding the medallion and returning it to Kristine Hansen in the Metropolitan State University Foundation office will be a $50 gift card to Barnes & Noble.
WATCH YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW CLUES SENT FROM APRIL 2-27
Everyone who participated in the hunt by purchasing an “ I support the Annual Fund Drive” sticker will be invited to join us at an ice cream truck social from 1 to 2 p.m. Tuesday, May 1 on the Saint Paul Campus and on Wednesday, May 2 at the MEC in Minneapolis. (Save your sticker.)
Stickers are available for a minimum $10 donation to the Annual Fund Drive. Stickers are available at Gateway and may be picked up in person or sent interoffice from the Foundation office. Donations are accepted through online giving, checks or by completing an Annual Fund payroll deduction form. Groups or hunting partners may not share a sticker.
If the medallion is not found, prizes will be distributed through a drawing of all entries. To enter without making a gift, please return an annual fund pledge form with the words “NO DONATION” written in the donation area of the form.
All returned pledge forms will be entered into a prize drawing.*
Other prizes include:
• “Table for four, please” — Lunch with university President Ginny Arthur for three faculty or staff members.
• “Get your Metro stuff” — One of several gift cards to the Metropolitan State University Bookstore. (donated)
• “Make it a Grande” — One of two $10 gift cards to Starbucks. (donated)
* No pledge is necessary to enter, simply return your form with “No PLEDGE” written on the form. Please include your name and contact information